Transform a Doc into a Trello Project Management Board
- Create a Trello board on trello.com. You will need to open an account there if you haven't one already.
- Make sure you give a short and distinctive board name in relation to the project name.
- Copy the Board's URL
- Go to your group and create a doc.
- We advise you choose the same name as the board.
- In the content editor, first click on the visual tab to get the advanced editing toolbars to appear.
- Select the 'planet earth' icon (iFrame) the last on the right hand side of the second toolbar line. Insert the URL of your board. Set the width to 100%, the length to 600 and alignment left. Select 'Enable scrollbars'. Save the iFrame.
- Add tags, don't forget to specify Trello, board, project and keywords of your project name to filter it more easily when the list will have grown.
- Do not select a parent doc as this may crash the document.
- Save the doc.
- Post a comment under the board with a link to the URL of the doc to announce its creation to the group.
- If something goes wrong no worries: you can retrieve the board from you board list on Trello.
Comment posting has been disabled on this doc.